POP-OUT I impregnated individual travel mosquito net (256 mesh)
The POP OUT mosquito net is ideal for backpackers as it is very light and compact. It is for one person. The crown is formed with a flexible POP OUT ring that automatically opens when removed from the bag and folds into a compact package with one simple movement.
LLIN (Long Lasting Impregnated Net)
This means that its impregnation is guaranteed for 3 years and can go up to 5. In addition, it is washable up to 25 times. LLIN mosquito nets have a double effect. On the one hand, they act as a physical barrier and, on the other, they repel and even kill mosquitoes that come into contact with it. What differentiates this type of mosquito net from other impregnated ones is that they are made of a material that already has the insecticide incorporated into its fibers, which makes them more resistant and does not need to be re-impregnated.
For trips, it is recommended to use it with an adhesive hook that facilitates its installation.
- Material: 100% polyester
- Mesh: 256 holes / inch2 (1 inch = 2.54 cm.)
- White color
- Height: 240 cm.
- Shape: pyramidal with one attachment point
- Crown: 40 cm. Ø
- Openings: no
- Base contour: 800 cm.
- Weight: 475 grams.
- For single beds
- Round travel bag 7 cm x 23 cm Ø
- Impregnation: deltamethrin, only harmful to insects. Duration: from 3 to 5 years; washable up to 25 times.
The mosquito net includes:
- Eyebolt and dowel for installation.
- White rope to regulate the height of the mosquito net.
- Resistant nylon bag to protect the mosquito net.