Impregnated individual travel mosquito net POP-OUT ADVENTURE (1000 mesh)
The POP OUT ADVENTURE mosquito net is light and compact which makes it ideal for backpacking. The crown is formed with a flexible pop out ring that opens automatically when the mosquito net is removed from its bag. To put it away again, it folds easily with a simple movement.
Mesh with 1000 holes per square inch.
This mosquito net is unique due to its 1,000 holes per inch mesh. It is specially designed for countries like the Scandinavians where very small mosquitoes abound. Therefore, the holes are tiny.
LLIN (Long Lasting Impregnated Net).
This means that its impregnation is guaranteed for 3 years and can go up to 5. In addition, it is washable up to 25 times. LLIN mosquito nets have a double effect. On the one hand, they act as a physical barrier and, on the other, they repel and even kill mosquitoes that come into contact with it. What differentiates this type of mosquito net from other impregnated ones is that they are made of a material that already has the insecticide incorporated into its fibers, which makes them more resistant and does not need to be re-impregnated.
For trips, it is recommended to use it with an adhesive hook that facilitates its installation.
- Material: LLIN
- Mesh: 1000 holes / inch2 (1 inch = 2.54 cm.)
- White color.
- Height: 240 cm.
- Shape: pyramidal with one attachment point.
- Crown: 40 cm. Ø
- Openings: no
- Base contour: 800 cm.
- Weight: 475 grams.
- For single beds.
- Round travel bag 7 cm x 23 cm Ø
- Impregnation: deltamethrin, only harmful for insects. Duration: from 3 to 5 years; washable up to 25 times.
The mosquito net includes:
- Eyebolt and dowel for installation.
- White rope to regulate the height of the mosquito net.
- Resistant nylon bag to protect the mosquito net.